Tuesday, May 7, 2013

LOOK what we did on Saturday!!

Let the playing begin!!!!
This brought tears to my eyes... It's the first time Riley's been out in the sand box since before April 1st. And he played for hours!!!


YES, that is SPIDER-MAN!!!!
Riley's best buddy Jaren had a birthday and Spider-man popped in for a bit!! Jaren told him Riley was sick and that he needed to go and "make him better"!!
Don't let Ri's shyness fool you! He loved him! AND I think it worked Jaren because Riley played the rest of the day and even Sunday! (in between rests, of course!!)

My soccer boys!!
One day, he'll be back out on the field!!
 We had a great weekend! And YES, I pulled out of my slump and got a better attitude!!

So I've been thinking.....
Riley is one of only 500 kids in the U.S. that get Wilm's Tumor each year. Well if only 2% of kids get this, and we did........
I'm going to play the lottery.... because our chances of winning are as slim as our chances of getting this cancer..... and we got it... so we would probably win, right!!! haha!! No really, we have pretty good odds now!!!!!









1 comment: