Saturday, June 8, 2013

Official Poster for the FUNDRAISER!!


We are so excited for this event and ready to register for the 5K and take orders as well!! A list of auction items will be up in the next few weeks as we are still collecting items. Go online to rileyrockscancer.com to see our wonderful and generous sponsor's!! A HUGE thank you to Jared Triptow for donating and creating the website!! It is amazing!! Also, my dear friend created this awesome poster for us, Emily Dyches!! Thank you so very much!!
I have so many other people to thank, don't worry, I will get to you!! My list is so big, it will take me a while!!
Thank you in advance if you come and support us!! I've been very hesitant to have someone do a fundraiser for us because I know there are a lot of people out there that are suffering financially as well. So when I say we appreciate you, we do from the bottom of our hearts and we have been humbled to get to this point. We are forever grateful for you.

PEOPLE ARE GOOD!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment