Thursday, August 8, 2013

Fundraiser Pictures.... It really was EPIC!!!!



Here are a lot of the Fundraiser pictures!!!!
Thanks to my sweet friends Sarah and Emily for taking them!!!

These are the best friends anyone could ask for in the whole world!! Thank you to each one of you and your husbands and family for helping and making this so special for us! 




YARD SALE:
 We had so much stuff!! THANK YOU to everyone who donated items!! It was amazing!! We had a huge enclosed trailer full, and a 1/4 of another one! Thank you Vantasels for letting us use your trailer! Also THANK YOU for everyone who came at 5:00 a.m. to help set up, plus the night before to help sort and price! We COULD NOT have done it with out you!!
This fabulous beauty on the Right is Lacei! She stored items in her 3 car garage until it was time to move them! And It as packed full!!! Thanks girlie!!!
 My cute Aunt Linda.... She helped man the yard sale all day! Her and her husband also came the night before to help sort and price everything! THANKS A MILLION!!
 Chantelle and my sister Alicia! They also helped all the night before and day of!! THANK YOU!!

5K:
5K help.... My sister Angie and Heather!!!

 Getting ready to make my speech in front of all the 5K runners...... I'm a LOT nervous!! Thanks Angie S. for putting this together, it was so unbelievable!! You are amazing as well as EVERYONE who ran it!! 
All the 5K runners!!! Ruffly about 285 of them!! I was at the end high 5ing them and cheering them on..... Hunter ran it with his cousins and Riley came to see everyone off then had to go back home for a break with dad!!
Can you find yourself in any of these??!!!







Riley dropped by for a visit after the runners took off!! He wasn't feeling the best.




Sky Hawk Mascot!! Thank you so much Abush!! I know it was extremely HOT under there!!

Our Wonderful helpers!!!



There are so many more pictures during the race that I have and will always treasure!!! Thank you to each one of you for running for Riley!!!

BAKE SALE:
I am not kidding when I say YUMMY!!! I have never seen so many yummy beautifully decorated treats in my life!! Thank you to EVERYONE who slaved over baking for us!! It was a huge success!!! 

 These beautie's are Jenn, Ashlee and Kelleye!!! THANK YOU!!!

KIDS CORNER:

 These 2 fabulous women in the Yellow shirts...... above Cari and below Lindi, they pulled off the Kids corner, that was so amazing!!! Thank you for all you hard work and hours that went into this!! Also, thank you to the other amazing people who helped with the booths!!! RILEY LOVED IT, (for the little bit he was able to stay!!)
 We had the best characters there....... What more could kids want then these..........



 And we can't forget the snow cones!!! Since Riley LIVED off of them for months!!!


 And this booth was made special for Riley by our (9 year old) neighbor boy..... Mr. Beckstrand!!! Thank you for making these awesome rifles to sell and donate the money to Riley!! They sold out so fast!!

 And COSMO......!!!!!






 And we can't forget these 2..........
The Johnson's along with the Cole's ran the food!!! Hot dogs, Chips and a drink!!! THANK YOU so much!! And thank you to Coke for bringing us a trailer and the drinks, juices and cups!!
Just amazing!!

AUCTION:
I have to say, this was the most amazing and organized auction I have EVER seen!! My beautiful friends did it all and it turned out simply fantastic!!!
We also had the most generous people and businesses donate items that were unbelievable! So many great people in the world! Thank you! 
  Katy, Abby, Sarah, Calie, Katie and not pictured are Marie and Pam!
SILENT AUCTION:



 LIVE AUCTION:





















What an incredible 5 hours!!!
We are so blessed to live in this amazing town with amazing people that came to help one little family.  THANK YOU so much!


Riley's cute cousins did a Raffle for him down in their home town then brought it to the fundraiser and drew the winner there!! A HUGE thanks to Marcia for making this beautiful blanket to raffle off!!
Adri and Tanner.... we sure love you!!!


 Our cutest "old" next door neighbors that we miss dearly, ran their own race in Texas...... We sure miss you Johnson Family!! This was so touching. Thank you!
Macie, Eden, Ginnie, Kalab and Abrie!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh ya, sooooooo I'm totally crying over here! Gosh, I wish so badly I could have been there. I called our health insurance company and I had to give our old address to verify my identity. I couldn't remember it for the life of me so I googled it pulled up an aeriel view of our homes and my kids were outside playing with the hose and running in the street.. On a scale of 1-10 for me missing home, it's at least a 50. This makes me want to move back. We have (had) such an amazing neighborhood! On a happier note, monday ia a huge day for you! Please post a video of Riley ringing that bell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get all these photos scrapbooked for you! This was a fantastic day...full of miracles and love!

    ReplyDelete