Tuesday, October 1, 2013

School days..... (at home!!!) Finally get to go to the park!!!


So Riley is doing so well and he just amazes me!!! But..... He is NOT doing well about going to school, So........
We bring school here!!!
We do homework everyday and he BEGS me to do it right when he get's up! I get some work from his teacher and I also found these awesome work books at the dollar store and we do LOTS of pages on them too!! He get's a sticker for completing a few pages and HAS to get 6 a day everyday of the week and at the end of the week he can get a prize at the dollar store!!
It has been so good!! He usually works for 2 to 2 1/2 hours at a time and doesn't want to stop!!

While he's still recovering from treatments, I'm not pushing, going to school. He get's a lot of anxiety even thinking about school. He told me the other day, "I don't want to talk about me." He has only gone 1 full day and 2 half days this year, and I can tell when we get homework, he's excited and wants to be there, but he's just not ready yet.
We'll get there!!

We also got to do something fun before his last treatment.......
Is that the sun??? and a swing?? and a park??
YES SIR!!! First time all year we have been able to go the park!!!
This crazy life of ours!!




Fun times with cousins!!!  Jaxx, Brage and Seth!!

Riley even taught himself how to Hoola-Hoop!!!

I just love when he plays like a "normal" kid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment